GRANDMA'S KITCHEN

GRANDMA'S KITCHEN~~TASTERS WELCOME, ANYTIME

On this blog, I will be posting recipes that I have loved cooking for my family and friends. I have had many wonderful and pleasure filled hours cooking and serving things that have been made in my kitchen. It is to that memory that I dedicate this blog

Wednesday, February 23, 2011

TEX-MEX DIP

TEX-MEX DIP

3 medium avocados
2 teaspoons lemon juice
1/2 teaspoon salt
1/4 teaspoon pepper
Mix together well


1 cup sour cream
1/2 cup mayonnaise
1pkg taco seasoning mix
Mix together well


2 cans bean dip---or large can refried beans

Layer bean dip on the bottom of a 9X9 pan

Next layer the avocado mixture over beans

Spread the sour cream mixture over the top of avocado mixture in pan.

You can then sprinkle any are all of the following vegetable over the top to garnish.

chopped green onions
chopped tomatoes
chopped olives
shredded cheddar cheese

Use chips for dipping. Refrigerate until ready to eat.

1 comment:

  1. Yummmy!!!

    I would love to have that kitchen on your header..how nice and homey but full of nice lighting.

    Can't wait to gleen these recipies!

    HOPE

    ReplyDelete