GRANDMA'S KITCHEN

GRANDMA'S KITCHEN~~TASTERS WELCOME, ANYTIME

On this blog, I will be posting recipes that I have loved cooking for my family and friends. I have had many wonderful and pleasure filled hours cooking and serving things that have been made in my kitchen. It is to that memory that I dedicate this blog

Wednesday, February 23, 2011

LEMON LUSH DESSERT

I am just loving Spring time! Are all of you? It is one of my favorite times of the year, the next being fall and I really like the other two seasons also. Ok, so I just love it all year long.

I wanted to give you all another of our favorite recipes. I didn't have a picture so I took this one off the internet. It does not really do this justice, as I put nuts on the top of mine.


LEMON LUSH/FOUR LAYER DESSERT

1 tablespoons sugar

1 cup of flour

1 stick of melted butter or margarine

1/2 cup nuts

Mix the above and spread in a 9X13 pan. Bake at 350% for about 15 Min. Take out and let cool completely.

MIX together:

8 Oz. Cool Whip

8 Oz. Philadelphia Cream cheese

1 Cup Powdered Sugar

After mixing well, spread this mixture on the completely cooled crust.

Mix:

2 pkgs. (3ozs each) Instant Pudding ( You can use any flavor but for this, it is Lemon. When mixing the pudding use one cup less milk.

Spread this third layer over the above layers.


Then cover the pudding layer with more Cool whip and you can put on nuts or I have also put coconut on it also. This is the fourth layer.

This is very good!!!

This can be used for company supper but I make it for my husband sometimes just because I know he likes it. Grandma

No comments:

Post a Comment