GRANDMA'S KITCHEN

GRANDMA'S KITCHEN~~TASTERS WELCOME, ANYTIME

On this blog, I will be posting recipes that I have loved cooking for my family and friends. I have had many wonderful and pleasure filled hours cooking and serving things that have been made in my kitchen. It is to that memory that I dedicate this blog

Tuesday, February 22, 2011

GRANDMA'S KITCHEN HAS FOUND A NEW HOME, TASTERS ALWAYS WELCOME!!




I have moved my blog over to where my other blogs are listed. I hope all of you find your way over here. I am so sorry for any problems you may have because of this move but the other blog quit working properly. I hope to get all the recipes over to this place. Thank you all for being so patient with me. I have enjoyed each of you as you have come to my blog. You have been wonderful friends.♥♥Grandma

No comments:

Post a Comment