GRANDMA'S KITCHEN

GRANDMA'S KITCHEN~~TASTERS WELCOME, ANYTIME

On this blog, I will be posting recipes that I have loved cooking for my family and friends. I have had many wonderful and pleasure filled hours cooking and serving things that have been made in my kitchen. It is to that memory that I dedicate this blog

Wednesday, February 23, 2011

CHICKEN POT PIE

It is so good to be back in my kitchen. I hope that you have been cooking up some good things in your kitchens.

I wanted to give you a CHICKEN POT PIE RECIPE. My family likes this pot pie better than others that I have made. I like to make it because it is easy.


CHICKEN POT PIE

2 cans cream of potato soup

1-16 oz can Veg-All= drained

2 cups of cooked, deboned, diced chicken

1/2 cup unsweetened can milk

1/2 teaspoon thyme

1/2 teaspoon black pepper

3-9 inch unbaked pie crusts

Combine the first six ingredients. Place 11/2 of the pie crust in a 9x13 pan to cover bottom and sides. Place mixed ingredients into pie crust. Cover with the other 11/2 pie crusts, crimp edges together to seal. Make a couple of slits in the top of the crust to allow steam to escape.
Bake at 375% for 40 minutes until it begins to bubble up. Cool for 10 minutes. Now you can eat it.

I serve it with Salad, green beans and toasty French Bread. Grandma

No comments:

Post a Comment