GRANDMA'S KITCHEN

GRANDMA'S KITCHEN~~TASTERS WELCOME, ANYTIME

On this blog, I will be posting recipes that I have loved cooking for my family and friends. I have had many wonderful and pleasure filled hours cooking and serving things that have been made in my kitchen. It is to that memory that I dedicate this blog

Wednesday, February 23, 2011

BUTTER PECAN CAKE

BUTTER PECAN CAKE
GRANDMA'S KITCHEN, TASTERS WELCOME


BUTTER PECAN CAKE

1 box butter pecan cake mix

1 can coconut pecan frosting

4 eggs

1/2 cup oil

1 cup water

Mix all together. Spray Bundt or tube pan. Spread cake mixture into pan evenly. Bake at 350% for 45 minutes.

When cake is cool, I put this icing on it:

In a mixing bowl mix:

1 8oz softened cream cheese

1 box powdered sugar

1/4 cup melted butter

If it still seems thick, I add 1 teaspoons of can milk at a time, stirring, until the right thickness.

Stir, it will be thick but pourable. Drizzle on top of cake. Be sure to keep cake covered.

No comments:

Post a Comment