GRANDMA'S KITCHEN

GRANDMA'S KITCHEN~~TASTERS WELCOME, ANYTIME

On this blog, I will be posting recipes that I have loved cooking for my family and friends. I have had many wonderful and pleasure filled hours cooking and serving things that have been made in my kitchen. It is to that memory that I dedicate this blog

Wednesday, February 23, 2011

STRAWBERRY DESSERT

STRAWBERRY DESSERT

2 boxes of Twinkies

3 boxes frozen sliced sweetened strawberries, thawed

1 --8 ounce carton cool whip

Take a 9X13 pan and lay twinkies into it one at a time, side by side. You will have a few left over.

Take a box of the frozen strawberries after they have thawed and stir to mix them well. Pour contents over the Twinkies. Repeat with the other two boxes of strawberries.

Now spoon the cool whip on top of strawberries and spread evenly. Cover pan and refrigerate until ready to eat. Delicious!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment