GRANDMA'S KITCHEN

GRANDMA'S KITCHEN~~TASTERS WELCOME, ANYTIME

On this blog, I will be posting recipes that I have loved cooking for my family and friends. I have had many wonderful and pleasure filled hours cooking and serving things that have been made in my kitchen. It is to that memory that I dedicate this blog

Wednesday, February 23, 2011

BACON ROLL-UPS

BACON ROLL-UPS
GRANDMA'S KITCHEN, TASTERS WELCOME

1 (80z) pkg. cream cheese, softened
1/2 cup mayonnaise
1/2 (80z) pkg. thick sliced bacon, cooked and crumbled
11/2 cup shredded cheddar cheese
2 green onions, chopped
2 (80z) pkgs. crescent rolls

Preheat oven to 375%. In medium bowl stir together cream cheese and mayonnaise. Add bacon, cheddar cheese and onions, stirring until combined: set aside. Unroll 1 package of rolls, pressing seams together. Spread half the bacon mixture over rolls. Starting at one of the long sides, roll up like a jelly roll. Repeat with remaining rolls and remaining bacon mixture. Use a serrated knife to cut each log into 3/4 inch slices. Place slices 1 inch apart on an ungreased baking sheet. Bake for 11-13 minutes.

My opinion: I believe that cooked and drained sausage would work just as well as the bacon, if you prefer. Oooh, that sounds good to me. Hope you enjoy this. It makes quiet a lot. Grandma

No comments:

Post a Comment